Possible B-Cell Disorder(Lups/Sjogrens/Chronic Fatigue)

I've been baffled for decades why my fatigue improves after travel or staying at my brother's place. They said I'm a diabetic, but my blood sugar goes to 100 after 2 hours of driving. My eye doctor said I probably have Sjogren's and the blood test is worthless. Unfortunately, the best test is eye lubrication generation, not swollen lymph nodes and blood work which PCP's depend on. So I never got that referral to the rheumatologist.

I got laid off, so no thinking about computers for 24 hours a day. I sought to wondering about B-Cell and heart conditions, there was some indication of an issue. So I pondered if sleeping on my left side at my brother's helped. That led me to sleeping on your side for heart health and that mentioned lymph drainage. So I googled lymph drainage and found exercises for post breast surgery. I noticed that I sleep like one of the suggested with my arms crossed on couches like at my brother's. Or driving, my arms are pressing against my pits.

So I tried 10 of the crossed arm lifts and went outside, the sodium light that tortures me normally, had no effect. I ripped down some of my light proofing and no pressure/heat/pain sensation. I guess the part about lymph node drainage not being affected when swollen is wrong.

I spent years and $$$ researching light and light proofing material.


https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18328155

https://www.littlethings.com/why-you-should-sleep-on-your-left-side/3

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-perform-lymphatic-drainage-massage#treatment

Comments

  1. Hey I have read your article and that helped me to write my article aboutdr. ryan shephard you must have a check on my article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking Bad Light Sources(Sjogren's?)

Hot Spots for Possible B-Cell Disorders(Lupus/Sjogren/Chronic Fatigue)

HttpWebRequest in 3.5