New Site

My old hosting service was partnering with sites that endlessly harassed me and my family. So I said decided to shut it down, now that I'm laid off. I'll continue to post my observations on my potential B-Cell disorder as diagnosed by my eye doctor.

One thing that is getting me is that doctors always check the lymph notes. If you're body was frying you alive for years, you're probably fat enough to shield them from light. I keep forgetting to show my doctors the rash on my neck which I thought was caused by stubble. My eyebrows still swell under bare fluorescent lights, but I take measures to deal with that. Apparently, there is a better test than the blood test. Measuring the eye's wetting ability with a filter paper under the lower lid. I have yet to see any doctor propose that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blocking Bad Light Sources(Sjogren's?)

Hot Spots for Possible B-Cell Disorders(Lupus/Sjogren/Chronic Fatigue)

HttpWebRequest in 3.5